Calculate your zakat in minutes
- Our calculator caters for a huge range of asset classes
- Simply input your assets and we will do the rest
- View the zakat calculation, asset breakdown and tips so you know you are paying the right amount
- Save your portfolio details and next year you'll just need to update those that have changed
Donate your zakat to charities of your choice
You can donate all or part of your zakat across 20 Muslim charities or 3 high impact portfolios. Read our detailed guide to find out more...
Get free portfolio insights after
- You can get a range of portfolio insights based on your zakat information
How to calculate zakat?
Guide & FAQs
Zakat is paid annually and towards certain charitable causes that are eligible for Zakat. Zakat can be paid in instalments but it is best to be pay it all together.
What is Nisab?
Nisab refers to a value/threshold set by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). When an individual's wealth and assets exceeds the Nisab, they are required to give Zakat.
Nisab Rate - May 2022£361.29
Zakat can be paid any time of the year but it is due on the anniversary of the last lunar calendar date that you paid it last.
Many people opt to pay their Zakat in Ramadan to double up on rewards.