Islamic News, Articles & Blogs about Investment
We are two Oxford uni nerds and have been investing in public markets (stocks and shares) and private companies (start-ups) for over a decade now. We do this stuff because we love it – and we love to share our learning on IFG. We tackle both the commercial and fiqhi aspects head-on.
Here’s a distilled round-up of the best IFG has to offer on halal investing:
- You must download our Halal Investment Checklist. This resource benefits thousands each year and is a great starting point on your journey.
- Read this practical guide on how to actually start investing.
- Check out our reviews of companies like Wahed and Yielders.
- Check out our comparison page to see how companies match up and unleash the savvy investor in you. For mega returns, see our Start-up Funding page.
- Head over to our courses page to check out our Halal Investing For Busy Professionals Course, among others.
- Check out our podcast – in particular, Investing for busy professionals.
- And of course, check out all the articles on this topic below!
- Any questions – give us a shout via our contact page.